Along with our internal capabilities, we have partnered with companies that bring “areas of expertise” that
Midway does not possess. This provides, to our customer base, a single point of contact, for any of their
manufacturing needs. We now offer the following additional capabilities, through these partners:
- Brown & Sharpe with capabilities up to 2.375 OD
- Multi-Spindle Davenports with capabilities up to .875 OD
- Multi-Spindle Wickman’s with capabilities up to 3.250 OD
- Multi-Spindle Acme Gridley with capabilities up to 3.500 OD
- CNC Lathe & Mill Capabilities
- Water Jet, Laser Cutting and Fabrication capabilities
- Wire EDM
- Centerless, Surface Grinding and Honing capabilities
Because many of our partners are ISO 9001:2015 certified, Midway Swiss Turn takes full responsibility of the quality
on all products produced by our supplier partners. Here is a brief description of the steps we take to verify,
validate, and qualify product being processed at one of our supplier partners.
- 1 st article submitted for approval before supplier partner can start full production.
- Sampling from the production run for further dimensional validation and feedback provided.
- Final Inspection Acceptance prior to shipping order complete to our customer.
- If Material certs and/or outside processing certs are required, we can provide
these documents with each shipment of the finished product.
- This approval process is standard procedure on all products whether the item has been produced
many times or is a first time run. Quality is of the upmost importance with our supplier partners
and Midway Swiss Turn.
When we quote product, we will deliver the product complete per customer drawings. You will not have to
worry about additional outside processing. We can provide any type of outside processes such as:
- Heat Treat
- Black Oxide
We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with the most cost-effective pricing on new projects, as
well as potential cost savings on any of your current machined production items. Give us a call, and we
look forward to assisting you!